Your business wants to deliver only the best and safest solutions. So do we.
Due to increasing regulations and penalties, there is a growing demand for specialisation in the dangerous goods market, and particularly the chemical logistics sector.
P&O Ferrymasters is recognised as one of only a few specialists capable of safely and efficiently managing your dangerous goods supply chain.
We can optimise your supply chain by offering a unique mix of specialist services and expertise:
- Pan-European asset-based trailer and container services
- Asset-based part load capability plus contract and freight management capability
- Pan-European pallet delivery of speciality chemicals through membership of The Hazchem Network, whose partners provide dedicated pallet services for hazardous chemicals distribution
- Dedicated chemical logistics centres of excellence at strategic European locations - all Safety & Quality Assessment System (SQAS) audited with own Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers (DGSA) and training officers
- Comprehensive pan-European infrastructure for transit of hazardous cargo (including toxic gases/2.3)
- Highly skilled drivers - Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) and Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) - plus continuous commitment to training
- Close monitoring of transport performance and service (incl. KPI)
- Third party management including charter/suppliers
- Customer support 24/7
- Customer-specific risk analysis and procedures.
Take the risk out of your dangerous goods logistics and work with a company you can trust to deliver.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can add value to your business.