Two-thirds of the total intermodal volume we carry is executed by domestic or international rail services.
Rising fuel costs, toll charges and drivers' wages as well as increasing congestion, inadequate infrastructure and a drive for lower CO2 emissions, continue to be the catalysts for change.
More and more forward-thinking businesses with their fingers on the 'green' logistics pulse are switching to our pioneering and cost-effective intermodal solutions to move their goods smoothly and in a reliable and sustainable manner.
Demand is growing and so is the portfolio of services that P&O Ferrymasters can offer your business:
- Vast strategic European intermodal and cross-border rail network
- Proactive expansion of services to CEE and the Eastern Mediterranean
- Dedicated direct train services to Greece and opening of new trades into North-Western Greece
- Access to global air freight and transatlantic routes
- Extensive, modern fleet including 45ft pallet wide high cube containers as well as a modern diesel-electro reefer fleet
- Experienced team, multilingual staff, 24-hour availability
- Centralised management and monitoring of every movement
- Seamless door-to-door services
- Unrivalled service levels.
And this all means:
- Faster movement of goods
- Lower transportation costs
- Improved security
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Fewer damages/losses.
But there's more...
As a leading intermodal operator we are always planning our next move:
- New rail links in southern Italy, linking East to West
- New reefer market from Greece into Benelux with the extended diesel-electro fleet
- New services to Scandinavian and Baltic markets
- New opportunities in Northern Greece via a new port call
- Increasing train frequencies to Greece as from H2 2010
- Creation of intermodal services into the Polish market.
If you want to get your business back on track, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
You may need to download Adobe Reader to view the PDF document on this page.