Today's supply chains are driven by customers' demands. Our supply chain services and solutions are driven by a passion to make sure you exceed customers' expectations by adding value to your business every step of the way.
P&O Ferrymasters provides services for a diverse range of fast-moving consumer goods including toiletries, beers and wines, soft drinks, personal healthcare, baby and homecare products. And as one of Europe's leading specialists in the chilled and frozen transport markets, our services extend to transportation of refrigerated products for international food and beverage companies and leading supermarket chains.
In a highly competitive market our customers need reduced lead times, lower costs and improved margins. That's why some of the biggest brands choose to work with us.
We will make your supply chain more efficient, cost-effective, accountable and environmentally friendly by designing and delivering innovative, tailor-made solutions that give you a real competitive advantage. And at the same time we'll improve collaboration, communication, planning and visibility and ensure the solutions are flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
As well as our pan-European expertise, extensive fleet, cutting edge technology and our Partner status with Logistics World Alliance, we can:
- Organise international and domestic management of inbound materials flow from supplier collection points to consumption points
- Manage transport and consolidation
- Use intermodal transport to deploy inventories in advance of retailer demand - floating stock distribution
- Anticipate the pull methodology by load scheduling from customers' order forecasts
- Offer a reliable cross-divisional and pan-European product
- Implement high frequency shuttle services between plants and RDC/EDCs
- Provide modern and well-maintained load units.
To find out how we can add value to your business, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org