Scunthorpe Gate A Approach Incidents
Following several near missesinvolving HGV lorries turning rightinto Scunthorpe British Steel Works Gate A, the following actions must be adhered to:
- Always use the right hand lane for turning right onto site. The right hand lane is also used for traffic going straight on therefore the Left hand lane must NEVER be used for turning right.
- Be vigilant of other road users.
- Make your intention to turn right known in plenty of time - use your indicators and move over to the right hand lane as soon as possible.
- Always observe the road markings.
- Sat nav systems DO NOT recognise the new roundabout - please ensure you are watching the road markings on the road, do not watch your sat nav.
- Insert content...