Gas Cookers and Canisters
During the last few weeks we have received reports of drivers using portable gas cookers on customer sites.
The use of portable gas cookers and canisters is banned on all customer sites due to the potentially devastaing injury and damage they can cause if the equipment is faulty or if the gas has been running prior to lighting.
- Portable gas cookers are for use in open air only
- Not to be used in a confined space including cabs and trailers
- Plenty of ventillation is required
- Regularly clean the equipment and replace if faulty
- Using such equipment may invalidate your insurance in the event of an accidentor incident.