When you choose to work with P&O Ferrymasters, you can rest assured that your business is in safe hands.
We are committed to setting the highest uncompromising standards throughout all our operations. In order to maintain these standards we are members of many leading industry organisations and work closely with these professional bodies to continually and proactively improve our service.
These organisations include:
- British Safety Council - we work closely with this leading organisation to manage risk and to maintain the best industry standards in health and safety management
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) - a unique international forum working in partnership to proactively minimise supply chain crime in the high value goods sector
- Green Freight Europe - P&O Ferrymasters is a member of Green Freight Europe, a voluntary programme for improving the environmental performance of road freight transport in Europe
- British Retail Consortium - is involved throughout the retail chain - from manufacture to supply and sale - to ensure that customers receive the highest standards of product and service. The BRC certificate confirms compliance with the Global Standard for Storage & Distribution Issue 2 September 2010 regarding the carriage of chilled, frozen and ambient food packaged as consumer products and applicable for our reefer operations.
- The Hazchem Network - P&O Ferrymasters is a member of the UK's only dedicated pallet network for hazardous chemicals distribution, which also covers 24 countries across mainland Europe.
You may need to download Adobe Reader to view the PDF document on this page.